Voice Acting

Want to enlist? Service guarantees Citizenship!
BreakerSwitch
Newcomer

Re: Voice Acting

Postby BreakerSwitch » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Looks like I need to turn on e-mail alerts for the forum. Here's something I threw together. Starts normal, ends weird.

Recorded it on a condenser mic in my apartment, but if background levels are unacceptable, there is a recording room used for podcasting where I work I can probably get access to that would probably be better, or at least further from my desktop's fans. Hope there's something worthwhile in there.

https://soundcloud.com/wivvul/mazer-audition/s-a91os
Last edited by BreakerSwitch on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:02 pm

This is awesome! Thanks BreakerSwitch!

I'm going to hold on to this link and give it to the team. When it comes time for VA can we contact you through the email attached to your forum account?

Thanks again for the submission,
Kaz
BreakerSwitch
Newcomer

Postby BreakerSwitch » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Yeah, I tend to check that e-mail account most weekdays, so I should typically reply to anything sent to it within 24 hours.
Also, because I know how important it is, I can grow a beard to match the announced VA crew, and usually rock the Lincoln.
At this point is there any idea on when VA work will be coming up in the dev cycle? If not, no worries, I'm just curious.
Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 pm

BreakerSwitch, we'll be doing VA work towards the end of the dev cycle. We have to lock all of the dialog/look ats before we start recording so we don't miss anything or have to rerecord if something changes.

I'll be sure to email you as we get closer to that date. Thanks again for the demo!

Return to “%s” I want to help out!