Twitch Approach

All things Starr Mazer TV!
Kazuo
Crew member

Twitch Approach

Postby Kazuo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Twitch Campaign

Starr Mazer TV on Twitch is a very important avenue for us to maintain close contact with our dedicated fans. The bulk of the show currently with Don Thacker focuses on new Starr Mazer leaks and information.

Good: Great info and an excellent way to stay in intimate contact with the Mazers.
Bad: Not great at capturing an additional audience on Twitch

New ideas
After Hours show. The key idea of this is to include additional programming to help capture additional people on Twitch that may be searching for a specific game.

Good: Capture new views from potential Mazers
Bad: Must play somewhat popular games. Current PnC games we've been playing don't have a big Twitch following.

Mazer run multiplayer games. A fun way for Mazers to create and play games with each other strengthening the community and growing it potentially.

Good: I can stream and play if I'm free thus adding the game to the Twitch List thus getting new viewers
Bad: There is no bad. This is a freaking awesome idea!
Adam
Site Admin

Re: Twitch Approach

Postby Adam » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Maybe we could set up a secondary Twitch account for trusted Mazers to stream on that contains all the Starr Mazer info?

Either way, I've been contemplating streaming my random gaming days and am more than willing to toss a SM logo on there and help spread the word!
Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Trypetide
Starr Mod

Postby Trypetide » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:10 pm

STARR MAZERS TV ? =P

(or STARRING MAZERS TV XD )

Return to “%s” Starr Mazer TV