What's your voicemail idea?

General chatter about all things Starr Mazer!
Kazuo
Crew member

Re: What's your voicemail idea?

Postby Kazuo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am

What about a FFF style voicemail? Like the phone guy called the wrong number or similar. Just a thought.
Serbirus
Starr Mod

Postby Serbirus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 am

I don't know if FFF means anything else, but assuming you meant FNAF, I was imagining somebody pretending to be the phone guy and being like "Uh, hello hello? Uh... Just wanted to tell you that your shift at the diner starts at midnight, so you better be ready... Uh, okay see you." I would do that myself, but I sound nothing like Scott Cawthon. But if anyone DOES sound like him, or know someone who does, I URGE you to do that! :D

"Give me the Starr Mazer alpha or die!"
Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:55 am

I did mean Five Nights at Freddy's. I don't know why I put FFF. I got Final Fantasy 7 on the mind. Five Final Fantasy Freddies Fazbear Pizza!
von_ozbourne
Starr Mod

Postby von_ozbourne » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:14 pm

I'm still torn between leaving a "wrong number" message just for an inside joke for my kids or friends, but I'm kind of leaning to the dark humour of Brick's fighter jock buddy Chaz (for some reason I pictured a douchey hanger-on that is always trying to win Brick's approval) who left a message about hot twins, a club, meeting up and a Saturday night that would have passed 130 years ago.
Serbirus
Starr Mod

Postby Serbirus » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Yeah, it seems tough to choose between something you and your family would get or something the players would get a chuckle at. In my honest opinion, I'd say go with the whole Chaz idea, I'd love to here it! :D But yeah, your choice, just thought I'd give my opinion.

Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Chaz sounds hilarious.
rex705
Veteran

Postby rex705 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 pm

My idea was a guy calling to tell Brick his subscription to Hot Jets magazine has expired and hope to see him again in the future.

"The images they sell are Illusion and Dream In other words dishonesty"
von_ozbourne
Starr Mod

Postby von_ozbourne » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:27 pm

So I kept coming back to my Chaz idea. Because of the dark comedy of the whole thing.

Although now I have a second idea where he's in a drunk tank on a remote outpost planet, he only has one phone call and to avoid getting in trouble with his CO, he calls Brick, 'ol pal, 'ol buddy, to come get him. This is the only phone call I'm allowed. Please hurry.

But if that's too dark, I'll stick to the twins/tonight/club idea. Although I think I want him to be calling FROM the club now [Better hurry] and there is music in the background. And I want the "future music" to just be Kazuo saying ÜNCE over and over. What do you think?
Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 am

I could see the "One phone call" being pretty light hearted. If you played it up like it wasn't a serious crime and the punishment would be less severe. Or you could play it up real dark. Brick is his final hope for survival...
Serbirus
Starr Mod

Postby Serbirus » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 am

I'd say go dark! Mine as well start off the game with some guilt in ya! ;)

Return to “%s” General Discussion