Mazer Multiplayer Madness! (Weekly Gaming Nightl)

General off-topic discussions
Ezraen
True Mazer!

Re: Mazer Multiplayer Madness! (Weekly Gaming Nightl)

Postby Ezraen » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:06 pm

IGNORE THAT! I'm stupid. I jumped to conclusions! I will be there tonight! WE WILL HAVE FUN!
Ezraen
True Mazer!

Postby Ezraen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 am

Work made it so I missed out on half the M3. I'll make sure to clear my schedule completely for the next one on
THE 10TH OF AUGUST - THIS MONDAY!! We need suggestions for games to vote on! Post them in this thread now! :D
Serbirus
Starr Mod

Postby Serbirus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 am

Obviously, Rocket League seems to be the perfect game. Plus, it won't be "4 people play then switch off." everyone can play at one time, and it's great hectic fun for everybody! Only problem... the only person I know who owns it is Fuzz, so getting it for everyone might be a challenge! Besides that, the only other game I can think of is Castle Crashers and Broforce, and I suppose you could put TF2 for the free game again. Either way, Monday should totally be Rocket League, that's what I'm trying to say! :D

"Give me the Starr Mazer alpha or die!"
laserkid
Starr Mod

Postby laserkid » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Awesomenauts! We can get six people in there (3 on 3) and have a crazy fight!
Adam
Site Admin

Postby Adam » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:06 am

Awesomenauts is amazing!
Kazuo
Crew member

Postby Kazuo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:22 am

I must say I'm still hankering for some RTS action. ALSO, I may not be at MMM tomorrow at 3pm. We have a production meeting that I'll need to attend so you may need to go on without me! I strongly suggest using the Starr Mazer Steam group chat to easily keep in contact while you boot up and play some epic games!
Ezraen
True Mazer!

Postby Ezraen » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:42 pm

@Kazuo: That's fine. Job comes first! If you are able to join us later that would be awesome too!

Okay, so you may have noticed there was no poll this time. The reason for that was that there weren't enough games to have one. So, the games we will be playing is Awesomenauts and Duck Game, or alternatively Castle Crashers, or Broforce. Or any suggestion you may have during the night.

Here's the thing though, I don't have a mic currently. I have one ordered and should be here on friday; but for this gaming night I shall sadly be voiceless. Just a heads up.

EDIT: Just a question: How do you feel about doing a tournament some time? Like a tiered 1v1 tournament or something. Could give us a good "excuse" to play some other games, like RTS games, and such.
Trypetide
Starr Mod

Postby Trypetide » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Was it tonight though? 'Cause I won't make it, you can still come to the TS (I'll surely be there somehow) but I won't be able to play =O

Also Kazuo in RTS mode? What's happening?! XD

As for the games themselves, mhhhh... Well, depending on what I have I don't mind mixing genres, after all there wasn't really much of a limit to what we were playing =D

Now a tournment, why not. But starting on RTS? I don't know if it will be that much interesting for mazers to follow a stream of one match or two. I mean, that's really long session of games needed in this kind of games "generally" speaking.
Can be done, but we need more exposure and stuff before getting into the "long and big games" train IMHO. What do you think?
Ezraen
True Mazer!

Postby Ezraen » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:08 pm

laserkid
Starr Mod

Postby laserkid » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:30 pm

was a smallish group today but we had fun with castle crashers and duck game. I seriously need to play awesomenauts with some mazers sometime! I'm a starstorm backer and can set up crazy custom games :)

Return to “%s” Off-Topic